A practice page is a page on your site that is hidden from the public, which you can use to try out different styles and elements. Editing on a practice page will help you get used to using the site editor without negatively affecting a real, visible page on your site.
You can test out elements, page settings, widgets, and more without having to worry about messing up the rest of your site.
To create a practice page:
- Click on the Pages tab at the top-left of the editor
- Click the '+' button in the left bar
- Click on Standard Page
- Name your page 'Practice Page'
- Check the box next to Hide in Navigation
- Click on SEO Settings
- Check the box next to Hide this page from search engines.
- Use the 'back' arrow at the top-left of the left bar to return to the Pages list
- Your new Practice Page is ready for you to test out elements, widgets, and more