You will sometimes want to embed a YouTube video using the Embed Element as opposed to the YouTube Element. This will allow you finer control over the video, such as eliminating "Suggested Videos" at the end of the YouTube video.
1. Choose the YouTube Video you want to use.
2. Click on the Share Button on the Video
3. Click on the Embed Button
4. Select or De-select your options.
5. Copy the Embed code from YouTube.
6. Paste the Embed Code from YouTube into the Embed Element in Weebly where you want the video to appear.
7. Your video appears!