For our Deluxe and Suite clients, we require that you pick out 8 professional stock images from Shutterstock on the Website Intake Form. These images help us in building out your website.
However, sometimes you may not know how to search for these images or how to avoid Editorial images.
Here's how to search through Shutterstock for appropriate images that we can use on your website.
1. Go to shutterstock.com and make sure Images are selected in the top lefthand corner of the page.
2. Type in your keyword in the search bar and click the red magnifying glass button to search for images.
3. Click on More in the Image Results page and make sure Non-Editorial is marked.
4. Click Submit in the pop-up box.
5. Your search results will now only include Non-Editorial images.
6. Click on an image that you would like and find the ID number at the bottom of the image. Copy and paste this ID number into the Website Intake Form.