You can easily change the email associated with the Contact Form, add Google Captcha, and set the confirmation message clients receive when they submit the form.
- First, in the Site Editor, click on the form.
- Click on the blue Form Options button at the top right of the contact form.
- A Form Options pop-up box should appear where you can:
- Change the name of the contact form
- Input your email where any inquiries will be sent to
- Change the confirmation settings
- Change the spacing and button settings of the contact form
- Click the orange Save button next to the blue Form Options button to save your changes.
- Be sure to Publish your changes once you are done!