You can update the visibility of all of your webpages in the Pages menu. To edit page visibility:
- Click on the PAGES tab in the navigational menu at the top of the page in grey.
- Click on the page that you want to change its visibility.
- Under HEADER TYPE click Visibility.
- Change the VISIBILITY using the drop down menu.
- Public - anyone can see the page (most common)
- Site Password - a user must have a password set up by the admin to view the page
- Member Or Groups - only your selected website members or groups can see the page