You may wish to create an "under construction" page on your website if you are updating your site and do not want your clients to see the changes you are making. You can achieve this very simply.
- In the Site Editor, click on Pages and add a new standard page.
- Name the page whatever you like and click Done.
- Move the page to the top of your pages list.
- Hide the rest of your pages by clicking on them and checking the Hide in Navigation box.
- Publish your site.
- Your website now says that it is under construction.